archiva-users mailing list archives

From "von Janowsky, Simon" <vonJanow...@consist.de>
Subject AW: Problem with Archiva, Hudson, Maven - Builds take very long
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 11:50:06 GMT

  Hi Deng,
no, I had the dav removed in repositories and pluginRepositories, that
doesn't make any difference.
Its not a problem of authentication also, the server entries in the
settings.xml are all fine...

Greetings,
Simon.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: oching@exist.com [mailto:oching@exist.com] Im Auftrag von Maria Odea
Ching
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. August 2008 12:23
An: users@archiva.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Problem with Archiva, Hudson, Maven - Builds take very long

Hi,

I think you need to remove the 'dav:' at the beginning of the <repository> &
<pluginRepository> urls, that's probably the reason why it's invalid :)
Also, make sure that the appropriate credentials are specified in your
settings.xml for each repository (if they require authentication) under the
'repositories.all' and 'plugin-repositories.all' groups so Maven/Hudson
would be able to get the artifacts.

Thanks,
Deng

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 5:18 PM, von Janowsky, Simon <vonJanowsky@consist.de
> wrote:

>    Hello,
> I am having a Problem with a CI-System. We use Maven with Hudson and
> Archiva.
> The Archiva is configured with two repository groups (both virtualize
> several  proxy connectors and repositories).
> One is for dependencies, the other for plugins.
>
> In Hudson the build goal is the following: mvn -Pbuild-int clean
> deploy site Now for some reason, some builds always hang a long time
> (up to 40 Minutes) after the Dependencies Report is generated. Here a
> excerpt from the maven output...
> Why is it that the Repository Url is blacklisted?

> ________
> POM

__
>                 <profile>
>                         <id>build-int</id>
>                         <build>
>                                 <plugins>
>                                         <plugin>
>                                                 <groupId>
> org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>                                                 <artifactId>
> maven-compiler-plugin</artifactId>
>                                                 <configuration>
>                                                         <source>1.6</
> source>
>                                                         <target>1.6</
> target>
>                                                         <encoding>
> ISO-8859-1</encoding>
>                                                         <debug>false</
> debug>
>                                                 </configuration>
>                                         </plugin>
>                                 </plugins>
>                         </build>
>                         <repositories>
>                                 <repository>
>                                         <!-- Repository Group with all
> Artifacts -->
>                                         <id>repositories.all</id>
>                                         <name>All Artifacts Repository
> Group</name>
>                                         <url>
>                                                 dav:
> http://archiva:8080/archiva/repository/repositories.all
>                                         </url>
>                                 </repository>
>                         </repositories>
>                         <pluginRepositories>
>                                 <pluginRepository>
>                                         <!-- Repository Group with all
> Plugins -->
>                                         <id>plugin-repositories.all</id>
>                                         <name>All Plugins Repository
> Group </name>
>                                         <url>
>                                                 dav:
> http://archiva:8080/archiva/repository/plugin-repositories.all
>                                         </url>
>                                 </pluginRepository>
>                         </pluginRepositories>
>                         <distributionManagement>
>                                 <!-- snapshots deployed by CI Server -->
>                                 <snapshotRepository>
>                                         <id>archiva.snapshots</id>
>                                         <name>snapshot repository</name>
>                                         <url>
>                                                 dav:
> http://archiva:8080/archiva/repository/snapshots
>                                         </url>
>                                 </snapshotRepository>
>                         </distributionManagement>
>                 </profile>

> ________
>
> Maven OUTPUT, the session: Opened Message go one like forever

> ________
>
> [INFO] Generating "Dependencies" report.
> [DEBUG] .....
> [DEBUG] .....
> [DEBUG] .....
> [DEBUG] .....
> [DEBUG] .....
> [WARNING] The repository url 'dav:

http://archiva:8080/archiva/repository/repositories.all'<http://archiva:8080
/archiva/repository/repositories.all%27>is invalid - Repository
'repositories.all' will be blacklisted.