archiva-users mailing list archives

From "von Janowsky, Simon" <vonJanow...@consist.de>
Subject Problem with 1.1.1 - Login does not work
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:44:06 GMT
  Hi all,
after setting up the new Archiva version 1.1.1, everything worked fine,
Repositories, Proxy connectory and users were created.
But now I am not able to login anymore, when I use the admin account,
the screen refreshes and only the "Find Part" in the
left menu appears. When loggin in as a registered user and Global Repo
manager the same happens, it is only possible
to edit the account details (what is not seen being admin). I found this
or a similar bug in the bugtracking system (issue MRM-728)....
Is this unresolved? How can I fix this? By the way I use Tomcat 6.0.16
to deploy archiva.

Help would really be appreciated.

With kind regards,
Simon von Janowsky