archiva-users mailing list archives

From deckrider <deckri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 502 Bad Gateway from archiva 1.1.1
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 00:35:54 GMT
Thanks for responding, your comment about archiva not responding makes
sense, because it was only after waiting a long time that the 502 was
finally returned.

The conf/wrapper.conf file has not been altered as delivered from
apache-archiva-1.1.1-bin.zip, but I don't see any -Xmx in it.  However I
do see:

# Maximum Java Heap Size (in MB)
#wrapper.java.maxmemory=64

As you can see it appears to be commented out.  I'll try uncommenting it
and making it larger.  Is there a recommended value?

I've lost the logs from earlier in the rush to get things working again,
but I'll be sure to keep them if/when this happens again.