archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Users get locked
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:29:59 GMT
Could you possibly be using the same credentials for your proxy repo & your
deployment repo but you don't have the repo manager role for the deployment
repo and trying to deploy to it (during the nightly build) caused the
account to be locked? (This happened to me before :)

Thanks,
Deng

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 3:53 PM, von Janowsky, Simon <vonJanowsky@consist.de