archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: per-repository permissions
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 02:30:42 GMT
On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 8:02 AM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 4:52 PM, Dave Stagner <dave@spnz.org> wrote:
> > Is it possible that this isn't compliant with IE6?

Are you already logged in as system administrator and still not able to see
the admin-specific menu (e.g. Users, Reports, Artifact Upload, etc.) in the
navigation menu? If so, could this (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-728)
be what you're encountering as well? It would be easier to identify if you
could provide a screenshot as Wendy suggested..

> I'd be surprised, but it's possible... are you seeing different
> results in IE6 vs. another browser?
>
> A screen shot might help, and someone is usually in #archiva on
> irc.codehaus.org if you'd like to work through it real time.  (There's
> a web interface at http://irc.codehaus.org if you don't have another
> client.)
>
> --
> Wendy