archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Maria Odea Ching" <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LDAP auth instructions/how to?
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 03:08:46 GMT
Hi Chris,

You just need to put the LDAP config in your security.properties file, you
no longer need to edit the application.xml as specified here:
http://redback.codehaus.org/integration/ldap.html (just copy & paste the
config specifed in the security.properties section)

And you might also need to add the LDAP specific configuration specified in
the LDAP Settings section in this document:
http://redback.codehaus.org/configuration.html

HTH,
Deng