archiva-users mailing list archives

From alexmoss <alex_m...@johnlewis.co.uk>
Subject Re: Archiva LDAP Problem
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:32:36 GMT

Just wanted to add that I seem to be having the same problem - our settings
are very similar to the original posters, i.e. spaces in the bind.dn.

user.manager.impl=ldap
ldap.user.store.enabled=false
ldap.bind.authenticator.enabled=false

# ldap options for configuration via properties file
ldap.config.hostname=net.adserver.co.uk
ldap.config.port=389
ldap.config.base.dn=dc=net,dc=adserver,dc=co,dc=uk
ldap.config.context.factory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
ldap.config.bind.dn=CN=ArchivaLDAPUser,OU=Service Accounts,OU=Centralised
Accounts,dc=net,dc=adserver,dc=co,dc=uk
ldap.config.password=*******
#ldap.config.authentication.method=

Have tried various combinations of the settings but always the same - a
"user not found" ldap error connecting to Active Directory at startup as
below (Archiva 1.1.1, although I'm using Tomcat/MySQL).

--
Alex