archiva-users mailing list archives

From Lilians AUVIGNE <auvi...@sungard-finance.fr>
Subject Re: Archiva 1.1 and packaging zip
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 09:54:35 GMT

Hi all,

I come back on holiday, and I have installed the "official" archiva 1.1
distribution.

I have the same 404 error with the following URL :
http://hostname:8080/archiva/repository/internal_m1/test2/zips/testLAU-1.0.zip

I saw the issue http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-761 fixed  in 1.0.2.
When I apply the under workaround, it works.

Just have to install the zip file as
groupId/distributions/artifactId-version.zip.
see :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-761?focusedCommentId=129790#action_129790

Is it the same problem in 1.1 ?

Thanks for your response.