archiva-users mailing list archives

From Julien Graglia <jgrag...@netceler.com>
Subject Browse page does not allow to download additional items deployed by Build Helper Maven Plugin
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:49:39 GMT
Hi,

I am using the Build Helper Maven Plugin (1) to deploy some exe with my
artifact.
When I run mvn deploy, I can found the pom, and the exe in the archiva
folder on my archiva server.
When I use the archiva web interface (Browse) , I can only download the
pom.

However, I  can access the exe by http : I copy the download link of the
pom, remove the last part of the url, that gave me the version folder
which contains the exe, pom, sha..., maven metatdata

Is there a way to tell archiva to add a download link to the exe?It will
be easier to downlink that exe.
Thx,

1 : http://mojo.codehaus.org/build-helper-maven-plugin/index.html

--