archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject Any way to ignore LayoutExceptions?
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 20:38:49 GMT
I've deployed an artifact that does not have the same name as its parent
module (long story) and I can't retrieve it, getting this exception:
org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.layout.LayoutException: Invalid path
to Artifact: filename format is invalid, should start with artifactId as
stated in path.
Is there any way I can prevent Archiva from enforcing this restriction?

Thanks,
Carlton