archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: archiva and nexus indexer
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2008 23:21:07 GMT
No, it's possible just yet - but the index appears to be largely the
same as what we supported in the past for m2eclipse.

I'd be happy to help anyone that wants to work to re-integrate that
code and do the last few steps (like zipping it up) to make it
available as an option in Archiva 1.1. Are you interested in helping
out with this?

Cheers,
Brett