archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to copy artifacts (and dependencies) from archiva to execution environment?
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:24:39 GMT
Typically you would use the Maven assembly plugin to do this,
downloading from Archiva using the normal repository mechanism.
However, if you are not using Maven and want a feature in Archiva to
be able to download a jar and it's dependencies in a zip - please file
a request in JIRA.

Thanks!

- Brett