archiva-users mailing list archives

From "MATHUS Baptiste" <mathu...@mipih.fr>
Subject Monitor bad artifact hashes
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:48:38 GMT
Hi all,

After having some problems with corrupted jars, we recently decided to
purge all our proxied repository. Before doing that, I switched from
"fix" to "fail".
The thing is: as an archiva admin I'd be interested to be noticed about
those artifacts that won't be downloaded.

In fact, since we purged we noticed some bad artifacts (like the maven
pom 2.0.6.) but for some it took some time to understand where the
problem comes from.

So, summing up: what I would like is being able to configure archiva to
send an email to some configured address when it encounters an artifact
that won't be downloaded because of a bad hash file.
Has archiva already such feature?

Alternatively, archiva could also propose a page where it would present
the list of those problematic artifacts?

If nothing of this kind exist in archiva at the moment, could I log an
improvement proposition in the tracker about this?

Thanks a lot.

Cheers.