archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)" <EXTERN.LUSTIG_M...@ALLIANZ.DE>
Subject AW: Inproper form validation and UI crash
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:21:27 GMT
thank you, we'd appreciate if this could be fixed in 1.0.2
Regarding the applet crash, we figured out it's due to some inproper Java-installation on
windows. After reinstalling the JDK there is no crash anymore.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Brett Porter [mailto:brett.porter@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 17. März 2008 22:49
An: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Inproper form validation and UI crash

the issue for the validation problem is:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-598
We'll endeavour to get that fixed as soon as possible - a workaround
in the mean time is to disable javascript ust long enough to edit the
repositories.

I'm not sure what causes the applet crash, but you can disable the
find artifact feature by editing the uiOptions of archiva.xml

Cheers,
Brett

On 17/03/2008, Lustig, Marc (Allianz Deutschland AG)
<EXTERN.LUSTIG_MARC@allianz.de> wrote:
> addendum 2:
>  the same problem appears running archiva-1.0.1 standalone (jetty):
>
>  1. "Repository Purge By Days Older Than" validation accepts the values 0 and 1 only,
although the webwork-validation file seems to be correct:

>  repositoryForm.jspf:
>  <ww:textfield name="repository.daysOlder" label="Repository Purge By Days Older Than"
size="5"/>

>  AddManagedRepositoryAction-validation.xml:
>  <field name="repository.daysOlder">
>         <field-validator type="int">
>                 <param name="min">0</param>
>               <param name="max">1000</param>
>                 <message>Repository Purge By Days Older Than needs to be between
${min} and ${max}.</message>
>         </field-validator>
>  </field>
>
>  I suppose the webwork action-method has a bug.
>

>  2. clicking menu-item "find artifact" cause both IE6 and firefox2 to crash/close immediately.
>

>  Surprisingly, I can't see any JIRA-issue for both matters.
>  Has anybody experienced those problems too?
>

>  some correction of my previous mail: the button "add repository" remains functional
(it just appears to be non-functional).

--
Brett Porter
Blog: http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/