archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Julian Dunn" <Julian.D...@CBC.CA>
Subject Locking down to only use Archiva ... except for encumbered JARs
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 21:19:22 GMT

I have set up Archiva to have two repositories:

* A default repository
* A "restricted" repository that contains license-encumbered JARs like
those provided by Sun but for which my company has accepted the license
terms

Now, I want to force developers to use Archiva in the manner specified
on this page, i.e. to use Archiva for all artifact fetches:

http://maven.apache.org/archiva/docs/1.0.1/userguide/using-repository.html

However, if I put <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf> for the default repository,
the restricted repo will never be consulted for jars like activation,
jta, etc. -- M2 will simply complain that those JARs are not found.

Is there a way to fix this?

- Julian