archiva-users mailing list archives

From Paul G <ps.gr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Deploy artifact to archiva for the first time - error
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 10:00:26 GMT

Brett,

I have tried adding a user with repository observer and manager roles and
have also tried giving the guest user the repository manager role as well.
But still it does not work. I have even tried putting a wrong password/wrong
user name in my settings.xml to see what sort of error I get back, but I
still got the same error. I even tried to deploy the snapshot to the realse
only repo and I still got the same error.

Now I'm really confused, must admit I got artifactory working quicker that
this!

Below is my user set up in settings.xml
<server>
	      <id>archiva.team.snapshot</id>