archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Zemian Deng" <keepitsimpl...@gmail.com>
Subject how to use "Find Artifact"
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2008 16:45:32 GMT
Hi list,
I have couple feedback after some usages of the application.

The menu item "Find Artifact" seems very confusing. Is it allowing me to
upload a artifact into an internal repo? why not label so "upload artifact"?

Also, the notes on this form is very confusing too. For example: "The entire
file will *not* be uploaded to the server."??? Do you mean to say it will
not be on server until it's completely finished upload like progress bar is
reached to 100%?

I like the rest of the application so far. Great job on those!

-Zemian Deng