archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Archiva] network proxy always used
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:43:44 GMT
It sounds like a bug, but it's hard to tell. Can you file an issue in
JIRA, and if possible attach your configuration file? (check passwords
have been removed).

Is the internal repository available on the filesystem either by being
on the same machine or as a share? This should work instead if it is
available.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter