archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Jackson, Brian R" <Brian.R.Jack...@espn3.com>
Subject RE: Configuring Archiva to proxy a Proximity instance
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:28:47 GMT
The property is repositoryId=inhouse.  What would be the correct xml for
the archiva.xml?

Where do I file a bug?

Here's the full stacktrace from the console:

jvm 1    | WARNING: /archiva/admin/editProxyConnector!commit.action:
jvm 1    | java.lang.ClassCastException: [Ljava.lang.String; cannot be
cast to j
ava.lang.String
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.archiva.configuration.io.registry.Configurat
ionRegistryWriter.writeProxyConnectorConfiguration(ConfigurationRegistry
Writer.j
ava:520)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.archiva.configuration.io.registry.Configurat
ionRegistryWriter.writeConfiguration(ConfigurationRegistryWriter.java:96
)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.archiva.configuration.io.registry.Configurat
ionRegistryWriter.write(ConfigurationRegistryWriter.java:34)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.archiva.configuration.DefaultArchivaConfigur
ation.save(DefaultArchivaConfiguration.java:445)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.archiva.web.action.admin.connectors.proxy.Ab
stractProxyConnectorAction.saveConfiguration(AbstractProxyConnectorActio
n.java:1
21)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.archiva.web.action.admin.connectors.proxy.Ed
itProxyConnectorAction.commit(EditProxyConnectorAction.java:91)
jvm 1    |      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
jvm 1    |      at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:39)
jvm 1    |      at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMet
hodAccessorImpl.java:25)
jvm 1    |      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeAction(D
efaultActionInvocation.java:358)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invokeActionOn
ly(DefaultActionInvocation.java:218)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:192)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.DefaultWorkflowInterceptor
.doIntercept(DefaultWorkflowInterceptor.java:175)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.in
tercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:86)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.validator.ValidationInterceptor.doInte
rcept(ValidationInterceptor.java:115)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.MethodFilterInterceptor.in
tercept(MethodFilterInterceptor.java:86)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
org.apache.maven.archiva.web.interceptor.ConfigurationInterce
ptor.intercept(ConfigurationInterceptor.java:53)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.PolicyEnforceme
ntInterceptor.intercept(PolicyEnforcementInterceptor.java:149)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.SecureActionInt
erceptor.intercept(SecureActionInterceptor.java:159)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.ParameterFilterInterceptor
.intercept(ParameterFilterInterceptor.java:124)
[...]
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercep
t(AroundInterceptor.java:31)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercep
t(AroundInterceptor.java:31)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercep
t(AroundInterceptor.java:31)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.webwork.interceptor.FileUploadInterceptor.in
tercept(FileUploadInterceptor.java:174)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercep
t(AroundInterceptor.java:31)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.webwork.interceptor.debugging.DebuggingInter
ceptor.intercept(DebuggingInterceptor.java:169)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercep
t(AroundInterceptor.java:31)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.I18nInterceptor.intercept(
I18nInterceptor.java:151)
[...]
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.ExceptionMappingIntercepto
r.intercept(ExceptionMappingInterceptor.java:186)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.AutoLoginInterc
eptor.intercept(AutoLoginInterceptor.java:156)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
org.codehaus.plexus.redback.xwork.interceptor.ForceAdminUserI
nterceptor.intercept(ForceAdminUserInterceptor.java:76)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.interceptor.AroundInterceptor.intercep
t(AroundInterceptor.java:31)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionInvocation.invoke(Default
ActionInvocation.java:190)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.xwork.DefaultActionProxy.execute(DefaultActi
onProxy.java:116)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.DispatcherUtils.serviceAc
tion(DispatcherUtils.java:273)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter
(FilterDispatcher.java:202)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.d
oFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.parsePage(
PageFilter.java:118)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.module.sitemesh.filter.PageFilter.doFilter(P
ageFilter.java:52)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.d
oFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)
jvm 1    |      at
com.opensymphony.webwork.dispatcher.ActionContextCleanUp.doFi
lter(ActionContextCleanUp.java:88)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$CachedChain.d
oFilter(WebApplicationHandler.java:821)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebA
pplicationHandler.java:471)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandle
r.java:568)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1530)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApp
licationContext.java:633)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1482)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:909)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:8
16)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.jav
a:982)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:83
3)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListen
er.java:244)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:35
7)
jvm 1    |      at
org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:53
4)