archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Barrie Treloar" <baerr...@gmail.com>
Subject Proxying internal repositories?
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 03:21:56 GMT
The proxy connector only allows linking an internal repository with a
remote repository.

At the moment I have our repositories physically separated on disk (a
hang over from maven-proxy setup)

I have the following layout:
* internal
* internal_snapshot
* maven_proxy

I would like to keep these repositories separate as I want to be able
to clean up the internal ones (delete out of date snapshots, etc)

To keep this setup I need to have three proxy definitions in my
~/.m2/settings.xml. I'd prefer one.  Since two of them are release
repositories it will mean mvn will contact both internal and
maven_proxy, which thanks to blacklists is very fast.

This does make the proxy setup a little more complicated than:
    <mirror>
      <id>maven-proxy</id>
      <name>Maven-Proxy Mirror</name>
      <url>http://HOST:PORT/archiva/repository/maven_proxy</url>