archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: archiva on https?
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 00:12:38 GMT
Assuming you are  using the latest beta:

1) Please report this as a bug - as it certainly is.
2) I think the latest beta included the ability to create
~/.m2/security.properties with an application.url property that will
be used as the base, which hopefully will be a workaround.

Thanks for the report - let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter