archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Cameron Jones" <cmhjo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filesystem Users, Groups and Permissions
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 18:41:06 GMT
Ok, i'll look at doing that. For the record i've got it all working ok
now. There was a couple of extra things i had to do to get it working
on tomcat (6.x), the nastiest was upgrading
to redback-xwork-integration-1.0-alpha-3-20070816.220359-1.jar to fix
the login issue when running under tomcat which essentially makes it
completely unusable since you can never gain access to the repository
through http.

I also just found that the file\directory permissions are set in your
maven settings.xml config in the <server> definition.

One thing which has me a bit perplexed is that when using the proxy
connectors sometimes a build fails if it needs a new artifact not yet
in the repository however on the next run it works fine.

Cam