archiva-users mailing list archives

From IvanPopov <ivan.po...@free.fr>
Subject Archiva does not generate correct maven-metadata.xml file
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2007 08:50:19 GMT

First, I thank Archiva developpers for the work they have done. This proxy is
really promising.

Currently, the only feature that miss for me is the generation of the
maven-metadata.xml file.
This file is very important in case of artifact that define a range of
version for dependency.

In my case, there are no maven-metadata.xml file in the repository of
Archiva and the generate one in my local repository has no version field
that cause troubles

With the old maven proxy, http://maven-proxy.codehaus.org/, this file was
correctly generated.

If someone can help me with this trouble or if I can help to correct this,
this will be with pleasure.

Regards,