archiva-users mailing list archives

From "John J. Franey" <jjfra...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Proxying central repo
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 13:50:03 GMT

Wendy Smoak-3 wrote:

>   1.0-alpha-2 comes pre-configured to proxy
> the central repo.
>

> --
> Wendy

Cool.

I'm using Beta-1.

What  URL should I put in my profile so that dependencies would resolve
through archiva's proxy cache for the central?   Instructions web page
(http://maven.apache.org/archiva/guides/maven-configuration.html) show only
how to specify  an URL to my 'managed repository'.

How do I add a caching proxy?  The admin menu does not include 'proxy
repositories'.  This item is available in a version I have been using for a
long time.  The version is way-back pre-alpha untagged SNAPSHOT.

Regards,
John