archiva-users mailing list archives

From "MATHUS Baptiste" <mathu...@mipih.fr>
Subject RE: Use archiva as simple proxy
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:50:58 GMT
Great! It now works ok without authentication.

But I'm still getting 404 when I try accessing remote resources that haven't been cached yet.
I tried configuring the "proxy connector" with "cache failures" set to "cached", modifiying
this parameter doesn't seem to change anything.

I would like archiva to try downloading remote resources on demand when first access (as a
classical proxy would do). 404 would then be thrown only if the requested resource was not
found on one of the repositories (managed or remote).

Thanks again.