archiva-users mailing list archives

From "MATHUS Baptiste" <mathu...@mipih.fr>
Subject Use archiva as simple proxy
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:23:09 GMT
Hi all,

Is it possible to just disable authentication. I'd like to use archiva as a very simple proxy,
just as "maven-proxy" does. Am I forced to declared a guest user for this?

My only wish at the moment is to be able to configure archiva to act as a unified proxy for
external resources + corporate ones that I would put in another dir (then from archiva clients,
these resources would just be presented unifiedly).

I chose archiva because of the additional search features, but I would really like to disable
authentication. I also chose this software because I may have to use some more advanced features
in the future, so I hope I will be able to keep on using archiva at this time instead of looking
for another product (as I would have had to do with maven-proxy, for example).

Thanks a lot.

--
Baptiste MATHUS - mathus.b@mipih.fr
Systèmes & Méthodes