archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Alexey Kakunin" <akaku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with deploying file into archiva
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 06:32:52 GMT
Hello. Thank you for suggestion - I tried to use -Durl=dav:
http://my.server.com:8091/archiva/repository/xxx/  but got error:

[INFO] [deploy:deploy-file]
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Unsupported Protocol: 'dav': Cannot find
wagon
which supports the requested protocol: dav

Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
org.apache.mav
en.wagon.Wagondav.

Seems it looks for related wagon plugin in some incorrect place.

--
With Best Regards,
Alexey Kakunin, EmDev Limited

Professional Software Development: