archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Alexey Kakunin" <akaku...@gmail.com>
Subject Trying to login into archiva-webapp with non-admin user
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2007 14:22:35 GMT
Hello!
Another problem related to archiva - then I'm trying to login into
archiva-webapp as non-admin user (i created it then I was logged in as
admin, then said logout and now trying to login as new user) I
authomatically redirected to the
http://www.emforge.org:8091/archiva/security/password.action and FireFox
give me error:

The page isn't redirecting properly

      Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for
this address in a way that will never complete.

    *   This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to
accept
          cookies.

It happens under both: then I run archiva under tomcat or as plexus runtime.

--
With Best Regards,
Alexey Kakunin, EmDev Limited

Professional Software Development: