archiva-users mailing list archives

From Tomek Korzeniewski <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Creation of a tag for a stable 'just works' Archiva version
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2007 07:39:46 GMT

Greetings to the Archiva Team!

Would it be possible to create a tag in the svn repo of a stable, 'builds /
works without problem after checkout', version of Archiva? I've been looking
at the dev forum lately and notice that there are a lot of changes being
proposed and ones merged from the archiva MRM-239 branch.

After reading the many different wiki entries and posts regarding getting
archiva up and running, and the issues users have been having regarding
changes made to the trunk I am weary about checking out what is available at
the moment.

If you already have something of the sort in the pipeline could you please
post your plans.

Thanks in advance.