archiva-users mailing list archives

From Robert Dale <robert.d...@duke.edu>
Subject two 500 errors
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 18:41:34 GMT
I'm running the latest svn as of today - 500580.

If I try to retrieve a file from the local repository I get this error:
exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: Unable to lookup role [null] hint [basic]
root cause
org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLookupException:
Component descriptor cannot be found in the component repository:
nullbasic (lookup realm: ClassRealm[plexus.xwork, parent: null]).

Then using /proxy as the way to access the actual proxy as described by
others on this list, I get this error:
exception
There is no Action mapped for namespace / and action name proxy. Check if
there is such an action name with such namespace defined in the xwork.xml
and also if such an action class exists. Check also the log to see if the
action class is successfully loaded. - [unknown location]

There is no proxy mapping in xwork.xml.
Any ideas?

Robert Dale