archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Horwitz" <mike.horw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Giving up on Archiva
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 12:04:31 GMT
On 1/8/07, Peter.Pilgrim@ubs.com <Peter.Pilgrim@ubs.com> wrote:

> [...]

Yes. With Maven 2 this can be done via the webdav URL by installing the
webdav wagon extension in Maven. For Maven 1 (which has no WebDav support) I
simply opened up the repo as a file share and deploy that way.

Do you run Archiva with just command line with Jetty?
> What are your experiences of running inside Tomcat, if you have tried
> that?

I run Archiva in Tomcat. Setup was straightforward using the instructions in
the getting started guide.

Mike.

==////==