archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Dirk Jablonski" <jablon...@gmx.net>
Subject Archiva broken due to bug in plexus - where to post issue?
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 10:05:27 GMT
Hi All!

Once again I encountered an error when trying to start Archiva. This time, it builds perfectly
(with -U option to be up-to-date), but does not start with "mvn jetty:run", because there
is a verify error in class org.codehaus.plexus.xwork.ConfigurationPhase. There, a final method
is overridden, which is due to a change made in plexus, class org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.phase.AbstractPhase,
made by kenney in revision 5468.

My main question now is: Where do I most appropriately (and convientently) post the issue?
In Archiva-JIRA, as this is the project I'm interested in getting working, or in Plexus-JIRA,
where the original bug comes from (as far as I can see)?

Thanks for any help...

Dirk