archiva-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas DE LOOF <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: Filtered proxy ?
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:15:45 GMT

Seems the same issue.
ejb and ejb-clients types are allready configured in maven-artifact
configuration, so they should work (or there is another isue)

How could archiva handle "non standard" artifacts without requirement
for a new Archiva release ? For example, people may want to create some
"it-tests" jars. Could Archiva update it's plexus configuration at
runtime to add such custom types ?

Nico.