archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Ryan, Scott D" <scr...@alservices.com>
Subject RE: How to configure a checksumPolicy ?
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 16:06:49 GMT
Any status on this one?  I would love to make the change or use the change.  It appears that
about 25-30% of what I need has bad checksums including most of the native plugins such as
clean, deploy etc.   This means that I can't do much without being able to turn off the checksum
feature.

Any ideas would be appreciated.  Is there a way to turn this off temporarily so I can at least
move forward with some testing by manually modifying the XML files?

Thanks

Scott D. Ryan
Senior Java Developer/Architect

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas DE LOOF [mailto:nicolas.deloof@capgemini.com]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2006 6:57 AM
To: archiva-users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to configure a checksumPolicy ?

I have something that may work but can't build archiva for now due to network errors accessing
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository

My patch will require to add a boolean attribute to ProxiedRepositoryConfiguration, that is
generated by modelo. Is there some design / formatting rules to know for editing mdo files,
or can I consider them "just" beeing XML files ?

Nico.

Brett Porter a écrit :
> We could add it to the proxy configuration page. Did you want to take
> a look at providing a patch? Should be quite straightforward.
>
> On 20/10/2006, at 10:13 PM, Nicolas DE LOOF wrote:
>

>> I have errors using archiva as a proxy due to bad checksums on ibiblio.
>> Is there any way to set the checksumPolicy to WARNING in archiva ?
>>
>> Nico.
>>

>> This message contains information that may be privileged or
>> confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
>> intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not
>> the intended recipient,  you are not authorized to read, print,
>> retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or any
>> part thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify
>> the sender immediately and delete all  copies of this message.

named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that
any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
of any transaction, or as an official statement of Aurora Loan Services. Email transmission
cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information
is subject to change without notice.