archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Mohni, Daniel" <daniel.mo...@ch.unisys.com>
Subject RE: [solved] proxying multiple repositories
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 07:21:57 GMT
Hi all,

I just want to inform everyone that this is working now.

I installed the mail-1.3.2.jar manualy in the 3p_repo and
tryed to access it using
http://archiva/proxy/3p_release/javax/mail/mail/1.3.2/mail-1.3.2.jar

this was only working after I run the indexer manualy.

-> don't forget to run the indexer after you install files manualy

- Daniel