archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Mohni, Daniel" <daniel.mo...@ch.unisys.com>
Subject proxying multiple repositories
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2006 13:52:35 GMT
Hello

Archiva is now running fine for the default repository.
I have configured 2 different repositories one for the
internal artefacts and one for thirdparty artefacts that
are currently not available in a maven repository.

I have configured a profile in my settings.xml like this

<profile>
  <id>Repository Proxy</id>

  <activation>
     <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
  </activation>

  <repositories>
	<repository>
	  <id>maven-release</id>
	  <url>http://archiva:8080/archiva/proxy/maven_release</url>
	</repository>
	<repository>
	  <id>internal-release</id>
	  <url>http://archiva:8080/archiva/proxy/internal_release</url>
	</repository>
	<repository>
	  <id>3p-release</id>
	  <url>http://archiva:8080/archiva/proxy/3p_release</url>
	</repository>
  </repositories>
</profile>

the first repository added after creating the admin was 'maven_release',
and this is proxied to http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/
Artefacts in this repository will be found and can be accessed using
the ../archiva/proxy/maven_release/..

but the artefacts in the other repositories are not delivered,
does someone has a similar working setup ?

tnx

Daniel