archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Mohni, Daniel" <daniel.mo...@ch.unisys.com>
Subject working war for testing
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:50:18 GMT
Hello

I'am currently trying to get a working copy of archiva.war to
use for testing.
I update the sources daily and build the project using maven (of
course...),
and install the war on my local tomcat. currently archiva will not
startup as
there is to much ongoing changes with the user managment.

I'have a build form the 18. September that is coming up and everyting
can be
configured, the problem with this version is, that I can't access any of
the
repositories using http://www.example.com:8080/archiva/proxy/my_repo
when I access the browse window it will mention that the repository has
not been
indexed and that I have to try again later. If I hit the 'run_now' on
the administration
page, nothing happens...

does someone have a working archiva.war on a repository, that can be
downloaded for
testing purpose ?

maybe there is a snapshot repository somewhere...

Regards

Daniel