archiva-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: Lucene test fails...
Date Tue, 29 Aug 2006 06:52:17 GMT

"FileUtils.deleteDirectory" is used and throws this IOException. I don't
think commons-io solves this JVM issue.
Maybe a System.gc() can solve this ?

According to
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/lucene/java-user/39116, some file
handler opened by Lucene may stay opened and must wait for GC to be closed.