archiva-users mailing list archives

From Nicolas De Loof <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject maven1 doesn't download artifacts from Archiva...
Date Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:27:06 GMT

I've setup my archiva as a maven proxy and can get artifacts as expected
using legacy path when using a browser.

I've set maven.repo.remote =
http://localhost:8080/maven-repository-webapp/proxy/vasn/
Now, when I run maven (1.1-beta-3) to build my project, artifacts are
downloaded in my managed repo as expected, but maven1 doesn't put them
into my local repo :
I get output in maven console :
"
Tentative de téléchargement des dépandances manquantes/snapshot requis
par hamlet:
Tentative de téléchargement de log4j-1.2.13.jar.
Téléchargement passé car la copie locale est à jour!
Tentative de téléchargement de commons-modeler-1.1.jar.
Téléchargement passé car la copie locale est à jour!
"

Just to help, here is the HTTP headers I get when using a browser :

"
GET /maven-repository-webapp/proxy/vasn//log4j/jars/log4j-1.2.13.jar
HTTP/1.1
Host: localhost:8580
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
Keep-Alive: 300
Connection: keep-alive
Cookie: JSESSIONID=7CB00D6F750F3BB6B228688AD48BC923;
jforumUserHash=null; jforumAutoLogin=null; jforumUserId=2

HTTP/1.x 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
content-disposition: filename="log4j-1.2.13.jar"
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 08:22:44 GMT
"

Any idea ?

Nico.