ant-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Ant 1.10.10 based on RC1
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2021 07:44:57 GMT
+1 (non-binding)

* Checked signatures and hashes for zip and tar.gz src distributions.
* I also ran the Apache Groovy build against the new artifacts. The Groovy
test suite has >100 tests exercising various aspects of Ant functionality
for Groovy's AntBuilder and Groovy's various Ant tasks. There were no
failures.

Cheers, Paul.