ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jaiki...@apache.org>
Subject Re: issue ivy 2.5.0 rc1
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2019 01:48:04 GMT
Adding to what Maarten noted - the nightly builds are available for
testing here
https://builds.apache.org/job/Ivy/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/build/

The plan is to release a newer version of Ivy 2.5.0 soon (one other user
has reported a different issue which I want to review first before
deciding whether or not a fix is needed for that before releasing).

-Jaikiran

On 11/10/19 12:12 AM, Maarten Coene wrote:
> Thanks for the report Patrick,
>
> it seems this issue has already been fixed in git some time ago.
> It should be available in an upcoming release or in a recent nightly build.
>

> Maarten
>

> Op donderdag 10 oktober 2019 20:24:50 CEST schreef ENJOLRAS Patrick <patrick.enjolras@thalesgroup.com>:

> Hello,
>

> Using Ivy 2.5.0 rc1 and  2.4.0, I had very often encountered a retrieve issue with the
exception:  java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException…

> I had debug it, it comes from
>
> org.apache.ivy.util.FileUtil.java
>

> 184 existingChild.remove(childDest);
>

> To fix it
>
> Line 174 existingChild = new java.util.LinkedList<File>(Arrays.asList(children));
>

> Encapsulate arraysList as linkedList to be able to apply remove(File) function.(ArrayList
fixed size cannot apply remove(File ) on it =>unsupportedOperationException)