ant-dev mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: issue ivy 2.5.0 rc1
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2019 18:42:21 GMT
Thanks for the report Patrick,

it seems this issue has already been fixed in git some time ago.
It should be available in an upcoming release or in a recent nightly build.

Maarten

Op donderdag 10 oktober 2019 20:24:50 CEST schreef ENJOLRAS Patrick <patrick.enjolras@thalesgroup.com>:

Hello,

Using Ivy 2.5.0 rc1 and  2.4.0, I had very often encountered a retrieve issue with the exception:
 java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException…

I had debug it, it comes from

org.apache.ivy.util.FileUtil.java

184 existingChild.remove(childDest);

To fix it

Line 174 existingChild = new java.util.LinkedList<File>(Arrays.asList(children));

Encapsulate arraysList as linkedList to be able to apply remove(File) function.(ArrayList
fixed size cannot apply remove(File ) on it =>unsupportedOperationException)

                If someone could do the modification or tell me how to submit
it, it will be great.

Thanks.

Regards

Patrick Enjolras
DIS BPS R&D Engineer
Tel.: 01 55 01 59 61

Gemalto is now part of the Thales Group.
Please note that my new email address is patrick.enjolras@thalesgroup.com

THALES

6, rue de la Verrerie 92190 Meudon

www.thalesgroup.com