ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jaiki...@apache.org>
Subject Planning to initiate a Ivy release
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2019 03:54:07 GMT
So I finally found the time that was needed to read and understand a
part of the Ivy codebase, in order to fix the major
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1580 issue. I have pushed a
commit which contains the fix as well as a testcase to reproduce and
verify the issue. Existing tests pass too.

Given that this issue has been causing problems to users who have been
using 2.5.0-rc1, I would like to go ahead and propose a new release in
the coming days for Ivy. I plan to name it 2.5.0.

This will be my first release for the Ivy project so I might take some
extra time to get it done.

Any objections to the release plan? If not, I will initiate the
formalities in the coming days.

-Jaikiran