ant-dev mailing list archives

From Gintautas Grigelionis <g.grigelio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Confluence Wiki
Date Thu, 30 May 2019 14:44:30 GMT
Perhaps [1]  could be placed under Proposals?
Also, links to antbook.org should point to [2] instead.
And, FWIW, Kevin Lee has put his book on GitHub [3].

Gintas

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ANT/MergeCandidates18xBranch
[2] https://www.manning.com/books/ant-in-action
[3] https://github.com/akevinlee/buildmeister/tree/master/books