ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martijn ...@famkruithof.net>
Subject Re: [ant-antlibs-antunit] branch master updated: updated reference to license from http to https using find . -type f -exec sed -i s/http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0/https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0/ {} \;
Date Mon, 27 May 2019 18:19:33 GMT
Hi,

Interesting, right at the top, the page itself refers to the https
location nowadays. In the licensing FAQ also a reference to the https
version is endorsed, not the http version.

What maybe with this regards is a problem is the update of the
http:///www.apache.org/licenses  to https in the LICENSE file. (I will
revert those).

The reference to the license in the source file header is not part of
the license itself, it is a reference to the applicable license, which
is available at https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0

br Martijn

Op 27-5-2019 om 19:19 schreef Stefan Bodewig:
> On 2019-05-26, <jkf@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> updated reference to license from http to https using find . -type f -exec sed -i
s/http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0/https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0/
{} \;