ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jaikiran Pai <jaiki...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 2.5.0 Release
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 07:13:26 GMT
Hello James,

Sorry, I didn't respond earlier. The only thing that's stopping me from
releasing 2.5.0 is IVY-1580 issue. I will send out a mail this week to
dev list to explain what that issue is and what are our options on
getting past it. Once we have a decision, I'll go ahead with a release
proposal.

-Jaikiran