ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.10.6 based on RC1
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2019 19:53:37 GMT
On 2019-03-19, Jaikiran Pai wrote:

> git tag:
>     ANT_1.10.6_RC1 on commit c3b75a72a78fd4cc1e1bd4bc345e5744872d44ef

I think you've tagged the wrong commit (HEAD of master at that time
rather than the detached head. The Source tarball doesn't match the tag
and the tag still contains an .alpha version.

If you can still find the head you've for creating the release, please
delete the tag and move it over. Without that I'm unable to vote with a
+1.

Also I've found more test files without a license header - I really
should have vetted releases I've cut myself more thoroughly.

Stefan