ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Ant 1.9.14 based on RC1
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2019 06:01:25 GMT
On 2019-03-12, Jaikiran Pai wrote:

> I've created a new release candidate for 1.9.14. This release contains
> bug fixes as well as some enhancements.

+1

I noticed two problems.

* the NOTICE still hasn't been updated for 2019 - fixed in both branches

* one file lacked the ASF required license header, and has lacked it for
  more than a year - fixed in both branches

Neither is a reason to block the release for me, in particular since the
second thing has been part of past releases already and only affects a
test case. Obviously I've not been strict enough with releases I've cut
myself, sorry.

Stefan