ant-dev mailing list archives

From Remko Popma <remko.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Command line argument files
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2018 23:17:08 GMT
Stefan, Jan,

Thanks for your response. Understood about avoiding the dependency. As Matt pointed out, there
are ways around this - picocli is a single source file for example), but at the end of the
day what matters most is how much value this would add.

I thought there was a request for this feature from Ant users but if that’s not the case
or there are already alternative solutions then it’s not as good a fit as I imagined.

No worries, all good!
Thanks again for getting back to me!

Remko