ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne (jhm) <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: ant task mail fails on jdk10
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2018 05:43:12 GMT
We already have something:
mail: "This task may depend on external libraries that are not included in
the Ant distribution. See Library Dependencies for more information."
dependencies:
"mail.jar 	Mail task with Mime encoding, and the MimeMail task
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index-138643.html
 activation.jar 	Mail task with Mime encoding, and the MimeMail task
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/jaf-135115.html"

mail.jar could be downloaded via "ant -f fetch.xml javamail", but activation
has to be installed.

So what changed with Java10?

Jan